Fred Strydom’s second novel, The Inside Out Man, is about a pianist named Bent who is offered a Faustian proposition by a rich old man. Strydom weaves the themes of consumption, power and privilege into an edgy and gripping tale.
11 - 15) And for lovers of escapism ...
• Neil Gaiman is there to talk about North Mythology;
• Haruki Murakami is bringing out Men Without Women;
• The Girl on the Train’s Paula Hawkins has her second suspense novel, Into the Water, coming soon;
• There’s another Jo Nesbø Harry Hole thriller and
• Dan Brown is back with a new Robert Langdon opus called Origin.